Remove document <span id="remove-document-name"></span> from <span id="remove-cart-name"></span>?
Hot Metal Overhead Crane
Project installation date
Conductix-Wampfler AB [SE]
BANG Kransysteme | Germany
Höganäs Sweden AB | Halmstadt | Sweden
Energy sypply and data transmission to one overhead crane with Conductor Rails and ProfiDAT®
[ProfiNet data transmission / Real-time data transmission to the crane PLC]
Travel length [Crane bridge]
Travel speed [Crane bridge]
Crane loading capacity
75 t / 25 t / 6,3 t
• ProfiDAT®, Program 0514
• Aluminum Conductor Rail, Program 0813 SingleFlexLine with standard PVC insulation up to +55 °C
• Aluminum Conductor Rail, Program 0813 SingleFlexLine with PPE insulation for ambient temperatures up to +85 °C
• ProfiDAT® current collector with protective earth carbon brush and data transmission antenna
Additonal product information
• ProfiDAT® for grounding and data transmission
• PPE insulated conductor rail segments are installed in the areas with the highest ambient temperature. Additional steel plates shield the conductor rails and ProfiDAT® profile from the radiation heat
ProfiDAT® is a contactless data transfer solution for communication between fixed and mobile control units from Conductix-Wampfler. ProfiDAT® makes it possible to achieve reliable transfer of mixed data (video, audio and real-time control) at very high data rates using Conductix-Wampfler slotted waveguide technology. Data can be safely transferred at rates up to 100 Mbit/s with average latency of only 3ms. The unique configuration of waveguide and mobile antennas results in a system with integrated shielding. This isolation means that ProfiDAT® is license free and can safely transfer data, even in the most challenging radio environments (e.g. shipping container terminals).
ProfiDAT® is excellently suited for integration into conductor rail systems because the waveguide profile has been engineered for dual use as the protective earth (PE) conductor rail. This results in a very compact complete system because an additional PE conductor rail is not required. The ProfiDAT® data transfer system can be combined with multiple available Conductix-Wampfler conductor rail systems.
Standard Application Data
Single pole conductor rail preferably for straight tracks
Standard application data